1. Automated Vertical Needling technology for more efficiency and less painful treatment.
2. Integrated Reciprocating DC motor design ensures full needle retraction with strong strength.
3. Superior Needle cartridge with vibration design.
4. Imported powerful German DC Motor: durable, stable, low-beat and low-noise.
5. Perfectly spaced 1/3/7/9/12/36/nano/3D/5D needle pins made of surgical grade stainless steel 316.
6. 5 Level adjustable speed control (6000-9000r/m) for optimal and precision needling operation.
7. Accurate Adjustable needle length 0 to 2.5mm offering the most optimal treatment.
8. 2 in 1 operation design: Rechargeable + Power adapter.
9. Integrate high-end Aluminum Alloy Body
10. Two batteries for longer operation time.
Skin Needling or Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) is an exciting new natural treatment to improve your skin texture, smooth wrinkles, fine lines and soften scars. It is suitable for all skin types and all areas of the face, neck, décolletage and hands. Skin needling is performed with a surgical grade instrument with stainless steel micro needles ranging from 0.5mm to 1.5mm in length. Scaring is treated with needles up to 2mm.
Micro Needle Mesotherapy:
The auto micro needling creates thousands of micro channels deep into the epidermal layer which greatly encourage the transpeidermal transport of topical active substances. In partial terms, Needle lengths of 0.1-0.3mm are normally used in Cosmetic Needling for mesotherapy purpose. The needle punctures the superficial lawyers of the stratum corneum to improve the penetration of topically applied active substances. Since the needle-pricks remain in the epidermis there is no intradermal bleeding and injuries.
Compared with traditional derma rollers, it has the following advantages:
1)Much less pain and trauma;
2)10 times more efficiency;
3)More suitable for small areas treatment such as noise, between eyesbrows and eyes, and localized scars;
4)Adjustable needle length and speed for more flexible and precision needling;
5)Vertical movement for easy penetration preventing needle bent/broken;